venerdì 19 aprile 2019

Lista Trofei: My Big Sister


Avventura/RPG molto particolare, trasuda atmosfera 8-bit da ogni pixel. Un Platino davvero interessante:


Trofeo di Platino:
  • Platinum Sister - Get all other trophies.



Trofei d'Oro:
  1. The Loop. - Spirals are hard to climb.
  2. Every story has a happy ending! - Doesn't it?
  3. The last page. - The book of sorrow.
  4. A Mother's heart knows best. - Mom's
  5. Only eyes can tell the truth. - Not ears.



Trofei d'Argento:
  1. Mushrooms make you grow bigger! - Make sure to eat your vegetables!
  2. My neighbor Somboro. - But not so big and cuddly.
  3. I...can't stay awake... - I'm just...too tired...
  4. An impostor? - Or is it...really me?
  5. The truth finally revealed! - The truth in the eyes of a doll.
  6. You again?! - Why do you keep following me?
  7. Pressing buttons! - Opening secrets
  8. Well, fourth time's a charm! - ...I hope.
  9. The Lady On The Wall - Either a pure heart or a demon can survive her meeting.
  10. I'm so hungry. - It was only a matter of time.
  11. Noodles will appease the spirit. - Even spirits like noodles!
  12. Make sure you return it after you use it! - It's the nice thing to do.
  13. I want candy! - What a nice demon!
  14. It's just a sink...great. - Make sure you check everything!
  15. Talk of the town! - Even if the town is only made of... kids?
  16. Asking for help? - Even if it's about a dead fish.
  17. Is that a JIT reference? - Dayfield Motel? Sounds like a nice place.



Trofei di Bronzo:
  1. Finding Secrets - Who doesn't love a good secret!
  2. I'm sorry Sombria... - For everything...
  3. You chose the doll?Was that the right choice?
  4. You chose the brain! - Was that a smart choice?
  5. Yummy Noodles - The look delicious!
  6. She's too innocent to do anything! - Isn't she?